The occupational therapy information platform, shaped by you, our Members, in over 100 countries. Exploration, collaboration and promotion for the profession. Our mission is to bring this community closer together and improve the support it provides to the public, through insight, updates and signposting.
We aim to be your first point-of-call for OT information online. Our team identify the following needs for occupational therapy:
• To more openly share ideas and resources within the professional community
• To be a more widely recognised profession, by the public and healthcare disciplines
We offer a free web-based service, that exists to address these needs. The OT Hub website is home to a variety of information 'Portals':
• Explore OT: Profession and career-related information
• Hub Blog + Video: Blog/video platforms, with content from the Hub Team and our Members
• OT Updates: The latest occupational therapy-related news, videos and articles
• Events: We host and exhibit at public events - and host private ones for Hub Members
• Resources + Services: Directory resources and services - search by region and specialism
• Q&A Forum: For Members to ask and answer OT-related questions
• Hub CPD: Our Collaborative Professional Development programme
• PromOTe: Affordable advertising, for resources, services and individuals in private practice
The OT Hub is open to all, with some Portals requiring free Hub Membership access. At the time of writing, there are over 1,300 Hub Members, who log in and use the website from 103 countries. These are mainly occupational therapists and occupational therapy students.
Join us, at www.theOThub.com.
(+44) 077 9229 7429