The occupational therapy information platform, shaped by you - our free Members - in 107 countries. Our mission: To bring this community together and improve the support it provides to service users, through insight, updates and signposting. Exploration, collaboration and promotion for the profession...
We aim to be your first point-of-call for OT information online. We identify the following needs for occupational therapy:
• To more openly share ideas and resources within the professional community
• To be a more widely recognised profession, by the public and healthcare disciplines
We offer a free web-based service, that exists to address these needs. The OT Hub website is home to a variety of information 'Portals':
• Explore OT: Profession and career-related information
• Hub Blog + Video: Blog/video platforms, with content from the Hub Team and our Members
• OT Updates: The latest occupational therapy-related news, videos and articles
• Events: We host and exhibit at public events - and host private ones for Hub Members
• Resources + Services: Directory resources and services - search by region and specialism
• Q&A Forum: For Members to ask and answer OT-related questions
• Hub CPD: Our Collaborative Professional Development programme
• PromOTe: Affordable advertising, for resources, services and individuals in private practice
The OT Hub is open to all, with some Portals requiring free Hub Membership access. At the time of writing, there are almost 1,500 Hub Members, who log in and use the website from 107 countries. These are mainly occupational therapists and occupational therapy students. Many more visit from around the world.
Join us, at www.theOThub.com
(+44) 077 9229 7429