Having started in the Health and Social care industry 16 years ago, Clare has worked in a variety of roles from Carer to Care Home Manager before completing a degree in Occupational Therapy.
She has specialised in educating staff working in the Health and Social Care sector and advising care homes on best practice in all areas of care. Clare has a passion for assistive technologies to enable people to live more independently and joined the DLF in 2017 as the Training Services Development Manager to continue to develop and deliver excellent training packages to raise the quality of care within the industry.
This 45 minute presentation will look at simple ways to assess and measure for minor adaptations in line with the Trusted Assessor framework. It will also look at the development of Trusted Assessor and where the role will fit in the future.
· Understand what Trsuted Assessor is
· Know where the role fits now and in the furture
· Know the equipment a trusted assessor can assess for
· Assess for, measure for Stair rails and raisers
· Understand more about the DLF, their training programs and charitable aims.
Moving & Handling Theatre 8, 11:00 -11:45, Wednesday 25th